See our Tools, Tips & Tricks page for helpful tips about preparing electronic files.
We can receive files by:
(USB flash drives, CD, DVD)
Files which are under 3MB in size after being compressed with WinZip or Stuffit can be e-mailed to: email@example.com
FTP File Transfer
Files which are over 3MB in size after compression can be uploaded to our FTP space. Call for details if you are unfamiliar with this process. We’ll be happy to walk you through it.
Preparing Files For Uploading To Our FTP Space
- Find all your files and put them in a uniquely named directory (folder). Make sure the name is obvious so we can identify your file. Don’t use any symbols in the name.
- Compress the directory (folder) using either WinZip (PC) or Stuffit (Mac). Freeware compression programs can be found at www.download.com.
- Upload only one zipped or stuffed file, not several separate files.
How To Connect To Our FTP Space
- Open an FTP file sharing program such as FileZilla (Mac or PC), WSFTP, Cute FTP (PC), or Fetch (Mac). Freeware FTP programs can be found at www.download.com.
- In the ADDRESS or HOST field enter 188.8.131.52
- Enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD (Call Pro Print for these.)
- Once you are logged on to our FTP server, you will see a secure folder prepared for you.
- Upload your zipped or stuffed files to the subfolder marked “Files to ProPrint”.
- CONTACT US by phone or e-mail and let us know you’ve sent us a file.